We invite you to familiarize yourself with another novelty in the PRAWTECH GEOTHERMAL offer.
Under the trade name TerraCEM 2.0 Grouting ORIGINAL, we have introduced a mixture of mineral binders designed to fill hole heat exchangers
The presented material allows for a permanent connection of the probe to the ground, which guarantees optimal heat conduction and reduction of thermal resistance of the hole.
The use of TerraCEM 2.0 as a material for sealing and filling the space between the vertical heat exchanger and the hole wall provides the following advantages:
- Reduction of thermal resistance of the hole.
- Permanent connection of the probe to the ground.
- Protects the probe against point load.
- Isolates aquifers to prevent mixing of water from different water horizons and elution of fill material.
- No harmful effects on the environment.
- Easy to prepare and apply.
Please contact us for individual transaction conditions and more technical information.
With the best wishes,